Welcome to the Friends of the Aldershot Military Museum
Google Custom Search
Use the Google custom search below to find articles on our website.
- A new page containing some photos from the old Aldershot HQ Building has been added. Click here to view.
- Pictures from the Heritage Open Days events can be viewed here.
- The Christmas Party & AGM dates have been set. See the events page for more details.
- New book release: Aldershot History Tour by Paul H. Vickers. See the books page for more details.
- The next unedited Aldershot Garrison Herald aticle 008 on "The Somme Cross" by Paul Vickers is now available to view.
- Click the picture to see the Interactive REME Workshops Site Map. More photos to follow...
- Click here for details and pictures from our REME workshops photo shoot.
- See Brian Ballard's Battle of the Somme article.
- With the anniversary of the Somme, the Friends have identified from the Rushmoor Roll of Honour those men who died during this battle. Read more and see the detailed listing on our Projects page: Battle of the Somme
- We are hoping to organise a special coach excursion for 2017, and to venture further afield. A four day trip is proposed to visit the sights of where the Battle of Waterloo took place. Click here for details.
Donations & Membership
You can make a donation by clicking the Donate button below which will take you to PayPal. You don’t need to have a PayPal account to do this as all major credit and debit cards are also accepted. You can now pay for your membership via PayPal. See the Join us page for more details. Thank you.